Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jumping Ship...

My massive ego has finally exploded and so I've done gone got myself a real big fancy wordpress blog - at my own domain name:

Swivel on that! Life has taken me a few small turns away from the original premise of this blog - surfing, language and the pursuit of idleness. Seen as I'll be spending a lot of time in the Fatherland that knocks surfing regularly on the head; I never did write much about language anyway (so that shows up that pretentious bollocks for what it was); and the pursuit of idleness requires a lot of hardwork, time and dedication to achieve (or perhaps just spectacular good luck). So, that's the last post on this blog for a while. If - like half the country - you are now unemployed and have too much time on your hands, scoot on over to the new one for some inane blather about life in Dortmund and the occasional rant.















No comments: